Spirit of God
- Tune: Skye boat song
- Meter: 96 96 and Refrain
- Style: Traditional Scottish
- Composer: Unknown arranger: Richard Mark Stephen Irwin
- Lyricist: Richard Mark Stephen Irwin (b. 1955)
- Church Year: Pentecost Church Year: General Church Year: Weddings
- Music Copyright Public Domain
- Lyrics Copyright © 2008 Richard Mark Stephen Irwin
- Performance Copyright © 2008 Richard M S Irwin. Certain rights reserved.
You can download the free MP3 recording of Spirit of God for use in Worship by clicking on the Download arrow next to the recording(s), this can then be burned to a CD or used from a computer, in an MP3 player or IPod & etc..
Hymn - Spirit of God - Free MP3 Download
Hymn - Spirit of God - Lyrics
Spirit of God, unseen as the wind,
Gentle as is the dove;
Touch us with love and teach us to sing
Joy to you Lord above.
Your voice the sound, heard in the wind,
O'er fields and hills you sing;
Now I can hear the joy, my Lord,
the peace your song will bring.
Love in our hearts, praise in our prayers,
We follow on your way;
Lord of the sky, Lord of the Earth,
Answer us when we pray.
Copyright © Richard M S Irwin 2008