Now thank we all our God
- Tune: Nun Danket
- Meter: 67 67 66 66
- Style: German Reformation
- Composer: Johann Crüger (1598 - 1662)
- Lyricist: Martin Rinkart (1586 - 1694)
- Translator: Catherine Winkworth (1827 - 1878)
- Church Year: General | Church Year: Weddings
- Music and Lyrics Copyright Public Domain.
- Performance Copyright ℗ 2014 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.
Released in April 2014, Now thank we all our God is available on Wedding Songs - Volume 1. To keep up with modern times and to simplify issues with Copyright, we have started to use various on-line delivery services. Spotify is available on either a free or low cost subscription basis, other services will charge a small fee for the download, but you can keep and reuse the recording.
To download a recording of the entire Wedding Songs - Volume 1 album, please use the following links:
We also expect the music to be available on Napster and other on-line download services.To download just Now thank we all our God please follow one of the links below:
- Link to Now thank we all our God on Spotify
- Link to Now thank we all our God on iTunes
- Link to Now thank we all our God on Amazon.com
- Link to Now thank we all our God on Amazon.co.uk
Now thank we all our God - Lyrics
Now thank we all our God, with heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.
O may this bounteous God through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessèd peace to cheer us;
And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed;
And free us from all ills, in this world and the next!
All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given;
The Son and Him Who reigns with Them in highest Heaven;
The one eternal God, whom earth and Heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now, and shall be evermore.