Now thank we all our God
- Album: Wedding Songs
- Tune: Nun Danket
- Meter: 67 67 66 66
- Style: German Reformation
- Composer: Johann Crüger (1598 - 1662)
- Lyricist: Martin Rinkart (1586 - 1694)
- Translator: Catherine Winkworth (1827 - 1878)
- Church Year: General | Church Year: Weddings
- Music and Lyrics Copyright Public Domain.
- Performance Copyright ℗ 2014 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.
Released in April 2014, Now thank we all our God is available on Wedding Songs - Volume 1. To keep up with modern times and to simplify issues with Copyright, we have started to use various on-line delivery services. Spotify is available on either a free or low cost subscription basis, other services will charge a small fee for the download, but you can keep and reuse the recording.
To download a recording of the entire Wedding Songs - Volume 1 album, please use the following links:
We also expect the music to be available on Napster and other on-line download services. If you do not have access to any of these services, please Email RichardTo download just Now thank we all our God please follow one of the links below:
- Link to Now thank we all our God on Spotify
- Link to Now thank we all our God on iTunes
- Link to Now thank we all our God on Amazon.com
- Link to Now thank we all our God on Amazon.co.uk
Now thank we all our God - Lyrics
Now thank we all our God, with heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.
O may this bounteous God through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessèd peace to cheer us;
And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed;
And free us from all ills, in this world and the next!
All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given;
The Son and Him Who reigns with Them in highest Heaven;
The one eternal God, whom earth and Heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now, and shall be evermore.