Christ, whose glory fills the skies
- Meter: 77 77 77
- Style: Classical
- Composer: Unknown Music from Publisher: Johann Gottlob Werners' Hymnal: Choralbuch, Leipzig (1815)
- arranger: Richard Mark Stephen Irwin
- Lyricist: Charles Wesley (1707 - 1788)
- Music and Lyrics Public Domain .
- Performance Copyright © 2009 Richard M S Irwin. Certain rights reserved.
You can download the free MP3 recording of Christ, whose glory fills the skies for use in Worship by clicking on the Download arrow next to the recording(s), this can then be burned to a CD or used from a computer, in an MP3 player or IPod & etc..
Ratisbon for Hymn - Christ, whose glory fills the skies - Free MP3 Download
- Tune: Ratisbon
Heathlands for Hymn - Christ, whose glory fills the skies - Free MP3 Download
- Tune: Heathlands
Christ, whose glory fills the skies,
Christ, the true, the only light,
Sun of Righteousness, arise,
Triumph o'er the shades of night;
Day-spring from on high, be near;
Day-star, in my heart appear.
Dark and cheerless is the morn
Unaccompanied by thee;
Joyless is the day's return,
Till thy mercy's beams I see;
Till they inward light impart,
Cheer my eyes and warm my heart.
Visit then this soul of mine;
Pierce the gloom of sin and grief;
Fill me, Radiancy divine,
Scatter all my unbelief;
More and more thyself display,
Shining to the perfect day.