Bunessan (Scottish Gaelic: Bun Easain) is a small village on the Ross of Mull in the south of the island of Mull, on the west coast of Scotland.
Originally a small community of farmers in the Scottish farming tradition called crofting, the village had a mill, weavers and a small fishing fleet until the 1900s.
- Meter: 55 54 D
- Style: Traditional Gaelic Style: Traditional Celtic Style: Traditional Scottish
- Church Year: General
- Composer: Unknown Traditional Gaelic
- arranger: Richard Mark Stephen Irwin (b. 1955)
- Music Copyright Public Domain
- Arrangement & Performance Copyright © 2011 Richard M S Irwin. Certain rights reserved.
You can download the free MP3 recording of Bunessan for use in Worship by clicking on the Download arrow next to the recording(s), this can then be burned to a CD or used from a computer, in an MP3 player or IPod & etc..