All people that on earth do dwell
- Tune: Old Hundredth
- Meter: LM
- Style: Reformation German
- Composer: Unknown a tune from Hymnal: Genevan Psalter, (1551) created under the supervision of Publisher: John Calvin
- Lyricist: William Kethe (d. 1594) from Hymnal: Day's Psalter (1560)
- Church Year: General
- Music and Lyrics Copyright Public Domain.
- Performance Copyright © 2009 - 2012 Richard M S Irwin. Certain rights reserved.
You can download the free MP3 recording of All people that on earth do dwell for use in Worship by clicking on the Download arrow next to the recording(s), this can then be burned to a CD or used from a computer, in an MP3 player or IPod & etc..
Hymn - All people that on earth do dwell - MP3 Downloads
All people that on earth do dwell - Lyrics
All people that on earth do dwell,
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice.
Him serve with fear, His praise forth tell;
Come ye before Him and rejoice.
The Lord, ye know, is God indeed;
Without our aid He did us make;
We are His folk, He doth us feed,
And for His sheep He doth us take.
O enter then His gates with praise;
Approach with joy His courts unto;
Praise, laud, and bless His Name always,
For it is seemly so to do.
For why? the Lord our God is good;
His mercy is for ever sure;
His truth at all times firmly stood,
And shall from age to age endure.
To Father, Son and Holy Ghost,
The God Whom Heaven and earth adore,
From men and from the angel host
Be praise and glory evermore.